Terms and conditions of paper submission to MST2015
By submitting an abstract to MST2015, you agree to the following:
• The author is responsible for the accuracy of the abstract.
• The submitted paper must not be under consideration elsewhere and authors must not offer it for publication elsewhere while it is under consideration by MST2015.
• In the event that an Editor notices, or a referee points out, that there is a possible overlap with another paper, consideration of the paper will be suspended while the author is asked to explain the relationship between the two papers.
• The acceptance of an abstract for MST2015 does not imply provision of travel, accommodation or registration for the Conference, nor any other costs associated with preparation or presentation of the abstract, or any costs associated with attendance at MST2015.
• At least one author will be available to present the abstract if selected for the program. The authors will immediately notify the MST2015 Secretariat if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author is changed.
• All presenting authors at the Conference must register and pay to attend.
• You give us permission to publish your abstract submission on the MST2015 website and in the Book of Abstracts.
• You confirm that the submission has been approved by all authors.
• All abstracts must be submitted in English and via the online submission site. Other forms of submission e.g. by post, email or fax cannot be accepted.
• The abstract will be reviewed by members of the Scientific Committees and the Committee’s decision is final.